Wednesday, March 19, 2008

College friend


My dear college friend

I talked to my very good friend from college today. It was very good to hear her voice. I am terrible at talking on the phone. I get nervous. Why you ask? I haven't the foggiest idea. I miss her very much. We used to play guitar together in her room. I miss those times. She lives two time zones away. I hope to see her again soon...I was just thinking...what if she knew me for who I really was? What if she knew that my heart is evil? Truth is, everyone's heart is evil. Humans can do great and noble things, but these are rare. There is so much suffering in the world. We spend so much money on an Ipod and yet there are people in my town that have no place to sleep accept out in the cold. Oh and don't forget, there is me. I think terrible things and do even worse. I constantly search for life in places where there is none? Idiot. I try to love though. I know I love my friend that I talked to on the phone today. I hope she knows that and loves me too despite of myself. Oh yeah I am playing drums tomorrow at church. I hope Jesus will be there.

No comments: